Monday, November 16, 2009

Writers block...

I just passed the 17k word mark on my novel. I am so exhausted. I am supposed to be at 25k yesterday. It is very overwhelming and daunting but I just have to keep plugging along. I may go to a write in today in Williamsburg, but I have yet to decide, as I have a busy day today. I have to go do a photo shoot in central park and also I have to go do a pick up day in a horror film in which I play a character called "the waitress". I will be doing the latter in Brooklyn so it should not be too hard to get to the write in from there, depending on how I am feeling and how tired I am. I think after I am done writing this, I will go back to sleep for a couple of hours before I have to get up and shower and go out to my first job. We are meeting in front of the Met.

I am actually really proud of myself for writing this entry because I have just been working like a dog writing and writing and writing my novel. Oh would it were be over. That would sure be nice.

How is your November going? Looking forward to Thanksgiving? I am. I am going to my mom's house and she says that some people that I have not seen in a long time are coming, so we will see. I am going to call her after I am done writing this so that I can find out who they are, I do not want any surprises! She apparently told my boyfriend but he of course does not remember what she said.

No comments: