Monday, November 30, 2009

The greatest hustler on earth I know is my mother...

I was riding the train the other day, and this guy came on the train and he started talking to himself. It was very unsettling because he looked normal, just like every other passenger. One thing that he said stuck out to me. He informed us all that he almost went to jail and this would be a bad thing because "the two things they would do to me in jail is 'fuck me and shank me.'" I burst out into laughter upon hearing this, and I wanted to tell him that he had just given us too much information, but I do not think that would have resonated with him.

I am on the home stretch of my novel right now. It is time for me to come up with a proper title. I have 49,019 words. A little under a thousand words to go and I will be all set! Exciting!

No comments: